Welcome to

Truck Stop Diner was originally owned by Arthur Miller and was built by the Kullman Car Company in Harrison, NJ. Up until 1948 the diner was located on 50th Street and 8th Avenue in New York City, across the street from Madison Square Garden. At the time, the diner was known as the Arena Diner. In 1948...


Contact Us

1 South Hackensack Ave, Kearny, NJ 07032

Phone : (973) 344-4098

Phone : (973) 344-6202

Delivery Available!